Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hey Everyone!!!

Please Pardon the delay. We're still pulling together the pieces for my next Two features. And NOTE: My next feature with "Litewerk" may contain a bit of profanity due to the nature of the genre of music. The Content I release to you all is very important to me and I look forward to bringing you additional clean, fun, and informative Blog Posts. I really wanted to feature these guys because of their work ethic and talent.

In addition, after completing my next two Blog Features, I may slow things down a whole lot. I am returning to School and Work in August and may need to focus entirely on doing such. Thankfully, I still have the April recap in the vault and of-course I can keep you posted on my progress as well in school, volunteer work, etc.

Thank you all for Staying Tuned as I learn this part of the Business and also learn how to Balance things more effectively. I look forward to Revamping the Blog and Moving to my Domain at www.KeeMySelfandi.com - Where I will be able to more effectively communicate with you all and offer more that is Beneficial.

Again, Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you.

Stay Tuned,

Kee

P.S. Like to Shoot me an email? Send it on over to KeeMyselfandi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment