Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Note From Kee...

I am no where near ready to talk about the Challenges that I experience with running this Blog. I had no idea of the many facets that go into production at every point. Even if it costs me time, energy, and patience; I am determined to continue working with this Blog and making it more and more successful and a true expression of Kee with every Post forward.

You work, and you work. And at some point, you ask, Do I really want to do this???

If this Load was lightened, it would surely be a breeze, and fun. But, for now it's work until the work pays off.

I guess it's called KeeMyselfandi for a reason.

Couldn't talk about it if I ain't live it.

You'll never work in vain.

One, day maybe I'll be ready to talk about it.

-Kee

No comments:

Post a Comment