Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 1 - Welcome to my Blog


Welcome to my blog - this was a complete and utterly spontaneous decision to create it at this moment but, I have successfully done so in a relatively short amount of time. I must say I didn't think it would be this simple.

I have created this blog to document my journey between the me now and the me I envision in my mind and feel in my heart. You all are welcome to join me on this path of transformation - Let's see what change we can accomplish between now and a year from today's date - Saturday, March 06, 2010.

I've got what many people would consider "Big Dreams" - which I think are all possible.

As we grow together I'll reveal more of what defines those Big Dreams.

There isn't much that's impossible with the application of consistency, work, and determination.

Welcome to your life, Welcome to the beginning, a journey that begins now.

-Kee

1 comment:

  1. You are bright, exquisite and rare like a sapphire in the middle of the ocean you shine in blue lights. you can do anything you put your mind to. The world is your oyster kee. Do good and pray well enough for a chance to see your dreams and thats all you need. Your name is kee. you have the key. Open the door.

    Leodee Dawson

    ReplyDelete