Monday, May 10, 2010

COMMERCIAL BREAK*** " A Night Out w/ @Marc_Milli, @Leodee_Dawson, & @IAMAPRODUCER..."




On a day when I was scheduled to Cover the Cavi Women's Fashion Show feat. @TEYANATAYLOR scheduling and coordination ran amuck but I went along with my Day despite Being Sad about the missed Engagement...

I decided to go...Off to the City w. Model @Leodee_Dawson to meet Producer @IAMAPRODUCER and The Funny Guy @Marc_Milli



As a Cheer me up @Leodee_Dawson convinces @KeeMyselfandi to try getting her Make-up done at M.A.C in Macy*s on 34th Street.

Coincidently @KeeMyselfandi had been trying to learn more about Make-Up and although she's learning...she still isn't comfortable with wearing it.

What an interesting Day & Night...lol!!!

***What is Confidence to you??? & When you have a Setback always remember to Move Forward.***





Night out w/ @Marc_Milli, @Leodee_Dawson, @KeeMyselfandi, @IAMAPRODUCER from Kee Chisolm on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment